MAGIC, Pool and Project Trade Shows...


It's that time of year again! I am so thankful that I no longer have to participate in MAGIC. I know a lot of people love it because it's in Las Vegas, and there are super fun parties every night, and all your industry friends are crowded in one place... but that's exactly why I hate to go. You're supposed to be there working but all you can think about is how much fun the parties are going to be- and then you don't want to go 'cause you'll be dead tired the next day but EVERYONE is going.

Phew! Even talking about it makes me tired.

Anyway, my husband is there- pimping himself out with his new business cards in tow. He's hoping to get some graphic design freelance work. Check him out! He's BEYOND talented. I am biased of course, but I knew how talented he was before I was in love with him. ;)