I've Been a VERY Bad Girl... (Part Deux)

I caved(again).  My dear friend, Lizzy and I had a Girl's Day about a week and a half ago.  We got our hair did, had lunch, and then went shopping.  It was the final weekend of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I, of course, had to pop by the shoe department.  I went in there looking for two things.  The Circa Joan & David Pretty Boot AND the Stuart Weitzman Bouffant Pump in Grey Flannel.  Sadly the STL Nordies never received the Circa Joan & David Pretty Boot. *Sigh* it is pretty isn't it?


They did, however, have the Stuart Weitzman Bouffant Pump in three different colors. I told the sales associate exactly what I was looking for and he went in back to pull my size.  My heart was racing with excitement.  He comes out with 3 purple boxes and the news that they don't have the gray flannel in my size but they do have the leopard print.  Okay.  I'll try them on.  I, of course, have to make sure they fit.  Oh they are so pretty and perfect.  Yes, I will take these in the gray flannel please.  Can you order them?  Jonathan, the helpful sales associate, says of course and off he goes.  Guess what?  There are only two left in the company.  TWO!!!!  Eeek!


Fast forward to a few minutes later.  He found them, he found them! (I think I may have heard angels sing.) I did a little celebratory dance and fast forward again to a week and a half later...

Here!  They!  Are!