Would YOU be Embarrassed?



So I was shopping through heels.com this morning when I ran across these shoes by "Oh... Deer!", and thought, hmmmm. I dunno.

I know that Mr. Louboutin can't hold the exclusive rights to the red sole, but we all know it's his "thing" right? I feel a little weird about these shoes having a red sole. And there are a few styles they made with red soles, all very Louboutin-esque. I also notice that all the red-soled shoes are sold out. Coinsidance? Doubt it.

Sure, they aren't a total knockoff- they're just sexy shoes... but I can't help wonder- what do you do when you're wearing these and someone goes "OOH!! I love your Christian Louboutins!"
Do you say thanks and let her believe they are the real thing? Do you correct her?

I don't know. You guys probably think I'm being melodramatic but THESE are the things I think about. What do YOU think?? Would YOU be embarrassed to rock a non-Louboutin red sole? Or would you just rock it?