And Hello Haters...


Don't make me sick Stella on you!

I would like to address the "Anonymous" people that leave me rude and nasty comments. This is so silly of me to even pay you any attention but I'd just like to make a few points.

First- This is MY blog. Mine. I will write about how much I love my husband or any other subject that bothers you as much as I want. If you have a problem... GO AWAY. I can write whatever I want. You do not need to read it.

Second- I do not for one second think I am a model or that I am gorgeous. I post pictures of myself to show what I'm wearing and how I wear it. I realize that I am completely average on a good day so you can stop with the comments about how fat/ugly/unattractive I am. I get it. Though I did get a kick out of the "you look like Lady Gaga, but uglier" comment, and joke about it often with my friends.

Please don't get me wrong- I have no problem with negative comments about outfits or shoes. I expect them and honestly welcome them. I do however take issue with personal attacks on me. It makes you sound envious and honestly, pretty pathetic. Especially when you don't have the balls to leave your name.
I am not cocky about anything but my taste in shoes, which I am obviously proud of. That is what this blog is about. Shoes. So talk all the shit you want about how tacky you think I am or whatever- but stop with the nastiness.
I will from now on delete mean anonymous comments. If you leave a name/url for me to judge you by- I'll go ahead and leave them up.

Ok- rant complete. I love you all so much! Thank you for reading weather you love me or hate me or something in between. It's been over a year now since I started this and I really love writing it.

XOXO
Your Shoe Girl
Celine