Bolo'd Over

I need to be sketching today but I'm having the WORST case of creative block of my life! I keep sitting down with my sketch pad... but nothing.
So where do I go when I want to be inspired?? Well, I go shopping of course!

First stop was a visit to my friends at the Louboutin boutique to look around and to drop off my damaged goods (Hi Amita! Hi Monica! Hey Jourdan!) and then off to see Betty at YSL.

Yes. I'm seriously wearing a bolo tie... I'm pretty into it.


YSL has AMAZING Fall shoes this year. Amazing. I think I was in there for an hour trying on all the new shoes. You guys should go check them out ASAP. We're talking serious footwear here.
OMG! And they have these numbered, limited addition Kate Moss Trib Too pumps! They're this spacey matte silver color and they are reeeeeally cool. Check those out too. Maybe I'll sneak in there and see if I can get a picture. :)

Anyway, I wore these Miu Miu boots today. They were in my bebe launch post but you couldn't see them well. I love them and as simple as they are, I get tons of comments on them. They're even pretty comfortable considering how high they are!

SIDE NOTE:
Why does my hair look so shiny and beautiful you ask? Well... my darling sweetie pants (and fake twin) Christie Walker did this awesome Brazilian keratin treatment on my hair and it worked AMAZINGLY!!! It's a de-frizzing treatment thats totally safe for all hair types. Anyway check her out if you're local.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!
xoxox


(top- I've had since highschool, skirt- BP, bolo tie- Vintage, shoes- Miu Miu)