Fendi: The Good, the Bad and the Fugly.

Oh Fendi... What is going on?

Let's start with these amazing platforms. The good.
These are siiiiiiick! I mean, don't try these at home kids... these have some serious heels (6.5 inches!!!) and even with a substantial platform, the pitch is super high. Yikes.
BUT... thats why I love them. The higher the heels the closer you are to God, right? Ha!

SWOON!

The bad? Well, let's just say my grandma might like these. The color combo is kinda yucky and I haaaaaaaate these kind of heels. blah. Even though they are pretty high also, the curved heel is just so out of date IMO.

The straight up fugly?? While granny was trying on those Fendi's up there, grandpa lost control of his rascal and had an accident- his toupee apparently ended up on these booties.
Seriously? An animal had to die for these? Gross gross gross.

When I look at them I just can't help but think of one of these guys-
Eww.