If it's Not Brogue, Don't Fix it.


So Christie and I went to meet Paramore before the No Doubt show- yes that was a few weeks ago, but I forgot to blog it ;) They were really sweet and the lead singer Hayley is adorable and happened to be wearing a beanie that Ben designed while at Paul Frank.

Anyway, I broke out my vintage brogues finally! I found them while shopping for my first Betsey collection- you may remember the group I built around them (if you forgot check it out here) and I've been waiting to wear them.




(top and headband- Urban Outfitters, jeans- Blank, shoes- Vintage, bracelet- Intermix)

I'm an 8 1/2 so those of you who shop vintage know how exciting it is to find shoes bigger than a vintage size 7! I'm not a big flats girl, so when I find a great pair it's extra special.