NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAM

I received this spam email......AGAIN...for what seems to be the 10th time. I wonder if people have really responded to this and have been scammed.





I AM MISS JAN TINUBU 25YRS,THE DAUGHTER OF THEPRESENT EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA,SENATOR AHMED BOLA TINUBU. I HAVE IN MYPOSSESSION THE SUM OF TWELVE MILLION UNITED STATEDOLLARS{$12,000,000.00},AND THE TOP LIST OF MYPRIORITYIS WHERE TO INVEST THIS MONEY OUTSIDE MY COUNTRY."REASON BEST KNOWN TO ME" . I URGENTLY NEED YOURASSISTANCE IN PROVIDING A RELIABLE GENUINE TRADE ORCOMPANY WHERE I CAN INVEST THE FUND AND IMMEDIATELYMEET YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SETTLEMENT.PLEASE I WILL KINDLY WELCOME YOUR ADVICE TOO.I AM EXPECTING YOUR URGENT MAIL REPONSE. I NEED YOURSUPPORT AND URGENT REPONSE. I HAVE RESIGNED MYAPPOINTMENT IN THE STATE MINISTRY BECAUSE OF THEINVESTMENT.MISS JAN TINUBUTHE $12M IS OUT OF NIGERIA AND PRESENTLY DEPOSITED INA SECURITY VAULT. DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOONAS YOU REPLY THIS MAIL. PLEASE YOUR REPLY TO MYCONFIDENTIAL BOX:janinvest2004@baptistmail.com!Navega con el Internet Gratis de Amnet!Descarga el Programa de InstalaciĆ³n.Para cualquier consulta llamar al 247-8000



Well, after furthur examination I found this article where a Nigerian at an embassy was killed by a man who was trying to get some of the money he lost back.
A notorious e-mail scam has resulted in the murder of a Nigerian diplomat in the Czech Republic.

Fifty-year-old Michael Lekara Wayid, Nigeria's consul in the Czech Republic, was shot dead by an unidentified 72-year-old Czech at the Nigerian Embassy in Prague on Wednesday...According Nigerian newspaper reports, the suspect arrived at the embassy and said he needed to discuss a business matter. He was referred to Wayid. Soon afterward, an embassy receptionist heard raised voices followed by shots and went to investigate...Nigerian newspaper This Day reports that the shooter had visited the embassy "regularly over the past year" in an attempt to recover the money he had lost...more .
The Secret Service has just put out a fraud advisory about this on July 29th of this year. They say: Indications are that Advance Fee Fraud grosses hundreds of millions of dollars annually and the losses are continuing to escalate. In all likelihood, there are victims who do not report their losses to authorities due to either fear or embarrassment..more.
This is the best joke page I have seen about the Nigerian email scam... It is LOL funny! Everyone needs to attend the next Annual Nigerian Email Conference. For my breakfast I thing I will choose the two slices of white bread and a cricket! 3rd Annual Nigerian Email Conference.
I also found this....this is tooooo funny. Someone replied just to see what would happen. These spammers must be stupid as they cannot see they are being scammed. Fun with a Nigerian Email Scam. Very funny ApeChild!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~