Possessed Shoes



Well I finally broke down and got some new white work shoes for my monthly weekend job. I found some white ones at Target on sale! Originally $29.99 now $4.95. (End of season and new school and fall stuff arriving.) They have support and feel great. They are stringless, slip in shoes- a first for me. I wore them today to break them in. Today I was Pro Spirit!



As Pro Spirit, I was possesed by a spirit. The demon whose name is Starbucks! Those shoes took me places I was vowed never to go near again any time soon. At lunch without any help from me they took me to Barnes and Noble. Book shopping? No! Music shopping? No! Card shopping? No!



Instead they walked my body straight up to the coffee counter and made me order a Java Chip Frappucino-grande! The addiction continues! I fell off the wagon today. I got my Java Chip, marched to my car, placed it in the drink holder and drove the 5 minutes back to work. That was my lunch. I drank it at my desk. Man it was good. That was the only thing I had for lunch. I have not had one of those since that last post above. I will not have one this weekend when I go away for my weekend job. I hope. Maybe if I do not wear thoses shoes I will avoid steering the car to Starbucks.



Satan...no Starbucks. Starbucks, "In Jesus' Name I bind you and cast you out"


Before the Starbucks fiasco those shoes took me to the mall where I bought more what?

More shoes. Since I just joined the gym I got a pair of New Balance Running shoes just for the treadmill. My Avias are cross trainers and I will use them for pilates and step classes. I have been to the gym all week and doing well. Pilates is harder that my tape I have at home. That balancing just on your butt with legs and arms in the air is hard. The class I take has a lot of that in it. I have yet to be able to keep that balance. I have had no problem with the step classes. I have a step at home and Denise Austin tapes and dvds's aplenty! Now all I need are a pair of aqua shoes for the pool and the deep water aerobic classes.



Hail Mary full of Starbucks...



Demon begone.






What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~