Sexy Python Peep Toes




No, I don't ONLY like Christian Louboutin... it's not my fault that he's so damn good at making sexy shoes. Example? These hot-like-fire super sexy python skin peep toes. You can't buy python in California, (it's illegal to sell any python products in CA) but you can buy them online at Brown's of London

Don't even ask 'cause NO... I won't be buying them. I'll stick them on my wish list to never be fulfilled. If I couldn't afford those cork babies, I surely can't afford these. At a whopping $1,300 I'll have to pass, but for some lucky ladies this shoe will be a great addition to their shoe closet. 

I love how there are hints of pink with the gold. Pink and gold are such a pretty and girly combination. I love the mix of girly and sexy. It's very Lolita, don't you think? They also seem kind of retro Hollywood chic. I could see these on a blonde starlet with fire engine red lips wearing a long cream dress and a pink mink stole on the red carpet. Yes, I am mental.

Anyway, these sweet little girls put a smile on my face so I figured I'd share. I'm sure they'll be dancing around in my dreams like sticky sweet sugarplums. *sigh*