Shoe Dilemma...





Ok people, I need your help!! There's a shoe devil afoot!

I bought these amazing shoes that I just can not afford right now. They're kind of a rip off to be honest. Even for Louboutin. If you haven't seen them already, (check 'um out here) they are a super high florescent pink heel and double platform with a cork upper. 
Now I've never been a huge fan of cork uppers before, but this one is just perfect. Super sexy and fun.

Now the dilemma. They just arrived at my doorstep from the nice people at FedEx. Do I keep them and suffer the financial kick in the ass... or do I do the "right thing" and return them?

Of all the addictions on Earth, WHY must I suffer from such an expensive one? I mean, according to Whitney Houston... crack is cheap. Maybe I'll look into it. I hear it does wonders for your figure.