You Guys Have to See This...







The Shoe Girl Blog reader Margaret just sent this over to me and I just have to share with you guys! 

The wonderful people who brought us Crocs have decided to become shoe designers. Yep... they've launched a "fashion" line called YOU by crocs. According to this article in the Wall Street Journal, they launched it a year ago, but this is the first I've heard of it.

Now I'd be lying if I said they were all hideous.  There are a couple of styles that I wouldn't kick out of bed, but still- crocs??? I just can't support them! I am surprised to see that they did an ok job. But then again, I am looking at their spring/summer collection which consists mostly of flat sandals and wedges, which aren't the hardest things to design. 

I don't know. I hate comfort brands in general, especially designs by Taryn Rose which are SO ugly and are at a high end design price point. I mean, comfort at a low price I get. But $400+ on a shoe that looks like an orthopedic shoe with a mid-heel? No thanks.

I'm going to stick with a NO for this new brand, but that's just for me. I won't judge those who decide to wear them. I will however, continue to judge those of you who wear crocs... especially those who wear crocs with socks... although I'd like to think that none of MY readers would be caught dead in them. ;)