Tacky? Fabulous? A Little of Both?




So, I always have mixed feelings about bold logo stuff. It seems like, I dunno... almost an overstatement. Like, LOOK! I'm wearing Chanel! Am I cool now!? 

Ok ok, I know I'm a hypocrite because I'm not even going to pretend like I buy those Christian Louboutins for any reason other than the red sole. If it were the shape I was after I'd have gotten the Steve Madden knockoff, right? ;)

But I digress. I do think there is a difference between logo shoes and distinctive shoes. Most logo shoes look tacky to me but for some reason- I love this one. Maybe it's that it is so tacky that it goes back to fabulous? I dunno. It obviously screams Chanel but I think its in a bitchy, sassy way thats a fun play on fashion. What do you guys think?? Come on people, I'm ready for some comments. I'm not writing this blog for myself you know...