Fab Under $50

First I apologize for the lack of posting yesterday. But hey with three posts on Friday I figured you could forgive me.

Second, I recently came across these two little gems and couldn't think of a single reason why I wouldn't want to feature them. I mean super sweet embellished sandals for under $50. What's not to love?


Pierre Dumas - Nadine-1

Glittering jewels form a shimmering, sparkling triangle adornment that will rest on so delightfully on the top your foot. The combination of colors ensure this little beauty will pair wonderfully with just about anything in your wardrobe. Summer time never looked so good.



R2 - Nicoya

It's all in the details with this sandal. From the reptile embossed upper to the stone and gold adornments. It's hard to believe these bad boys are only $40! At that price why not score yourself this pretty pink pair and they also come in white so you might as well get those too!