Queen of LA

I went to LA yesterday with my friend Caroline and we had no idea what we were in for. I thought I was just going to get some hot shoes, but I was wrong. Well, no- I did get some hot shoes- but that wasn't the best part.

Best part? BETTER than these amazing Charlotte Olympia pumps?


Well, hopefully you watched Ru Paul's Drag Race on Logo. If so, I'm sure you know who SHOULD have won. Yes, the amazing- the beautiful Ongina. Oh how I love her. And as luck had it- she happened to be at Diavolina at the same time as me. 
I totally had a star struck moment and gushed a little about how amazing I thought she was... and she was totally sweet! She told us that she was performing at a drag show that night at Mickey's on Santa Monica Blvd. I mean, HELLO!!! I was not about to miss that!

So my quick trip to LA turned into a fun filled day of shopping, killing time, watching a movie, and eating all 3 meals out until finally- 10pm came and we were off to the bar.

Ongina greeted us with big hugs and promises of a good show- and let me tell you, she didn't disappoint.
Bitch makes me look hideous. Totally not fair.



I mean seriously? She's so beautiful!! And the shoes?!?!?! No wonder I love her.
She was bangin it out in some serious heels. I don't know who the first are by, but I'm sure you all recognize the second pair (Giuseppe Zanotti) and the third (Stella McCartney)
You go girl.

Anyway, so that was my day in LA. It was definitely one for the books! I also got a pair of beautiful boots... but I'll save those for later.