Wanted: Honest Opinion Please

So I bought these Prada shoes at Barneys when I was in NY a couple of weeks ago and I'm torn... which usually means I should return them, but I'm just not sure. I want to know what you guys think? Do you like them? Should I maybe just exchange them for the black version?



I dunno... I just don't have anything like them and I don't have any bone colored shoes. Hmmm. Help please. 

I've really been loving Prada lately by the way. Isn't it funny how one season someone just kicks ass and you're like- woah, where did you come from!? 

I got these babies on sale at Nordstrom and I seriously love them. The raw snake bows are the perfect mix of cute and exotic. I felt a little silly buying them since I already have THESE that are on the same bottom... but they're really completely different.