Kim Kardashian's Dazzling Idea


So I just saw this new website that Kim Kardashian and her mom Kris Kooked up. Oops, did I just do a lame alliteration thing? I think so.

Anyway, they have this site called ShoeDazzle where you pay a monthly fee of $39 for a "personal shoe stylist" to match you up with your perfect pair- a choice of 5 to be exact- after you complete a fashion survey. Shipping and return shipping is free. They ship you a new pair every month and there is no obligation to buy.

It's a cute idea, though I would probably have skipped the whole "we pick the shoes that fit your style" thing and just have a huge selection of $39 shoes. Then again, I suppose you can find that on Zappos, and having a "shoe stylist" does seem pretty glamorous and may make the fact that you're buying cheaper shoes seem like a great deal. To be able to get a package from your personal shoe stylist every month would be a great gift for someone who you know that may be clueless as to what a cute shoe looks like! 

Don't get me wrong- I have nothing against great deals, but if you think about what a $39 shoe must look like... well, it's not always pretty. You can't get leather for that price, that's for sure. But that's great for vegans who don't want to fork over nearly a thousand dollars a pair for Stella McCartney's versions! The pair I saw Kim wearing on the Chelsea Lately show looked great, so hopefully they look good in person as well.

That's their sample selection (click to enlarge) which looks decent enough. I'd love to see them in person. Maybe I'll join to test it out and I'll let you all know. I think this is a great way for people to get more style with less cash. Plus, having someone pick shoes for you is a cool way to try new things!

What do you all think?? Kute or Krappy? 
There I go again...


Also, don't forget to comment on my last entry to be entered to win those FABULOUS JEANS!!