The Other Pop Icon

Yes, I'm still soaking up all things Michael Jackson and I have become mildly obsessed with playing my favorite MJ song "Butterflies".

Yet, I wanted to flip the script slightly and show you pics of me rocking my Prince T-shirt that I mentioned here.

I ordered this shirt three months ago and I just recently got it. I guess the fact that Beyonce' rocked the shirt publicly started a production frenzy. By the time, I got it...I was pretty much over it and now I wish I had a Michael Jackson T-shirt. I am sure there won't be a shortage of those though:)

At any rate, here I am with Prince all over me:) Cute shirt. Great fit...just ridiculously late. I am totally into shopping in my own closet so this ensemble was a mixture of that. Nothing spectacular but thought I would show you what the tshirt looked like. Enjoy.

Top-Chaser Tee "Prince's Life is A Parade" tshirt

Belt-Vintage (meaning I bought it years ago and have no clue where I got it)

Skinny Jeans-Urban Outfitters (earlier this year)

Silver Platforms-Calvin Klein via Ross Stores

Red Clutch-a gift for babysitting my friend's baby...I have a great bartering system going:)
Chandelier Earrings- Forever 21





I wish I cared enough to want to photoshop myself but in these days when everybody is dying every other day, I am just grateful to be alive...extra thickness and all. So here I am in my fabulous natural glory...definitely looks better with a belt. Yes, it seems that I only have one pose...the hand on the hip:)



*Now allow me to get back to singing Butterflies off key*


Toodles and Amen:)