Christmas Has Come!





Finally the tree is up and it looks beautiful. I have just about gotten the rest of the christmas decorations out. The wreath will go on the door in about an hour. In addition I have just about gotten all the decorations for the office together. I think instead of going during the day to set up, I will go after hours so I will be like an elf who made magic appear overnight in the office. We hd better win that contest. I got some very cool stuff together! Things I know some of the other units will not have.





I have a minitree covered with christmas mini bean bag plush and I have wrapped small empty jewelery boxes as gifts. That is just the start! I definitely have the christmas spirit now! The judging is on friday morning. I am debating to go in tonight or tomorrow. I think I will go in tonight??

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~