The "Three" Quiz

I got a request to do this quiz --or was in an order? :) At the end I will be naming 3 other unsuspecting victims to do this quiz...don't be mad it happened to me too!



Three names you go by:

  • Mayway
  • Mary
  • Little Red

Three screennames you have:

  • woozle34
  • tink2bell
  • tinkerbell*

Three things you like about yourself:

  • My shoe collection
  • Ability to be easy going in the face of chaos
  • I'm a devoted mom

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:

  • Sometimes being too quiet...I have found people think I am stuck up and I am not. I am just a quiet person.

  • I seem to be unlucky in love
  • I have a coffee addiction--starbucks frappuccinos

Three parts of your heritage:

  • Swedish
  • Caucasian
  • African

Three things that scare you:

  • spiders
  • praying mantis

  • Fear of not being able to provide all for my family

Three of your everyday essentials:

  • shoes
  • flavored coffee

  • good wine and sushi

Three things you are wearing right now:

  • red pooh turtle neck

  • red pants

  • underwire bra

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):

  • Vivaldi
  • EST

Three of your favorite songs at present:

  • Four Seasons-Vivaldi

  • Pavane-Regina Carter

  • Somewhere Else Before-EST

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

  • go to the gym 3 times a week consistently!

  • learn to play the recorder

  • become a contestant on Survivor!

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

  • respect
  • honesty
  • longevity

Two truths and a lie:

  • I have the soul of a dead fisherman living in a gourd in my living room

  • I have eaten chocolate covered roaches

  • My first cat was cremated and she lives now in the kitchen on top of the microwave because the kitchen was her favorite room in the house

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:

  • good diction

  • nice abs

  • good hygiene

Three things you just can't do:

  • stop buying shoes

  • engage in the corporate back biting and politics at work

  • do drugs

Three of your favorite hobbies:

  • going to the beach

  • listening to music

  • drinking good wine

Three things you want to do really badly right now:

  • stop sneezing

  • eat some smoked oysters...i am out and forget to buy some at the store

  • eat cheese

Three careers you're considering:

  • going back to school for a masters in public administration

  • writing
  • being a stay at home mom if I EVER hit the lottery

Three places you want to go on vacation:

  • Navis
  • Japan
  • Australia

Three kids names:

  • Zoe
  • Sienna
  • Randall

Three things you want to do before you die:

  • go scuba diving again..that is amazing being under the water!

  • swim with dolphins

  • Visit Alaska

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:

Okay you three above...do the three quiz and pass it on! Thanks!









What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~