Rhett Hasselhoff?

Manolo says, look at this news!.
Actor and singer DAVID HASSELHOFF enjoyed his part in the CHICAGO musical so much, he's begging London's theatre producers to cast him in another show.



The BAYWATCH star, whose ideal part would be in a stage-adaptation of the classic movie GONE WITH THE WIND, made his stage debut as lawyer BILLY FLYNN in the capital's West End in July (04), but found his 60 performance run ended too soon.



Hasselhoff says, "I'd like to come back to the West End and do something.



"I hear TREVOR NUNN is doing Gone With the Wind, so I'm in search of Trevor Nunn. I want to play RHETT BUTLER - if I could do anything, that would be the dream for me right now."
Manolo says, the Manolo is so excited that he is almost the hyperventilating! This is like the dream come true.