I'm Coming Home!!!


What a rad trip to China! And I'm not even being sarcastic. We have a new designer doing our newly acquired Jill Stuart license and she is so much fun!! It is so nice to have another girl around in the China office to hang out with and bounce ideas off of. :) Plus we laughed more than we worked so it was a nice change of pace. We actually ended up missing our husbands so much that we slumber partied in order to have some company. Sleeping alone sucks!

Anyway, it was a quick trip and I was only in the office 3 days. It's nice to not stay long, but it's also a little stressful as you have to work super fast. I'm really excited about this JLO collection- I found some really cool leathers and my shoes looked pretty awesome in the sample room. Woo! Now the best part... time to go home.

I'm sitting in the airport, waiting for them to call my flight number. I've decided not to be terrified of flying anymore because it's silly and irrational. My goal is to not pop the xanex thats waiting in my handbag so lovingly incase I should need it. It's crazy that I've been coming to China for about 4 years now, and I'm always scared of the flight. Not anymore. Time to get over it. 

Ding ding! United flight 63 to Los Angeles! Thats me! See you guys soon

-Celine