Pinched to Death!



I wore these for the first time on Monday. My toes were pinched to death all day. They were on sale for only $6.00 at TJ Maxx. They were a steal. Anne Klein. Suede. Beautiful. They felt fine when I tried them in the store. They felt good for the first two hours I had them on. They pressure began to set in as I sat at my desk. Well, I did not have my trusty crocs with me to switch out, so I was in shoe hell for the afternoon. With each step I took to the fax or the copier, they seemed to shrink even more around my toes. I just hope that this is just the pain of breaking them in.

Suede is supposed to give, or so I thought. Maybe after 3 or 4 more wearings they will fit like a glove. I sure hope so. They are lovely shoes and will go with so many winter things.



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~