The Perks of Being a Shoe Girl...











So my awesome friends at the company next door, Hale Bob, hooked me up with this AWESOME shoe today! It's so cute and right on trend. I love it. If it reminds you of the hot Marni pump that was out of your budget last season, you know your shoes! Its the same shape and basic style only, in my opinion, even easier to wear!
 

Best news? They are only $120 and they're on backorder- so you have plenty of time to lust after, and then purchase said shoe. Victoria's Secret will carry them and the girls at Hale Bob Footwear tell me you can pre-order them now! They have a few other styles on there too, including some super sassy flowery sandals. Check it out! If you enter the code "TRENDSVS" you'll get $15 off! Now you have no excuses.

On a totally unrelated subject, I'd like to give a little shout out to my sister Katie who turns 24 today! Yay Katie! I love you sweetie. :)