Pursuing a theme? Can Skinheads have a shoes-off policy?

I recently asked the question of whether punks can have a shoes-off policy in their homes. But what about skinheads?

The obvious practical difficulty for skinheads is their liking for Doc Martens and combat boots. It is time consuming to unlace big bovver boots.

As it happens, I do own a pair of 14 hole Doc Marten boots (which I wear with my bomber jacket). However, I would never wear them if I expected to visit somebody's house. I would not want to be standing in somebody's hallway wrestling with my boots.

Being a skinhead is all about celebrating working class culture. Removing shoes is not necessarilly a part of that culture (though I am sure plenty of working class mothers and wives will not stand for shoes soiling their homes).

Nevertheless, the skinhead movement has historically been open to other cultures. Back in the Sixties and Seventies, skinheads embraced sould and ska music, which are of Black origin. So I suppose skinheads could embrace the practice of shoe-removal. It should also be remebered that the skinhead culture has spread to Europe, including shoe-removing Scandinavian countries.