When Sexy Style Meets Comfort!







Nobody can argue the sex appeal of a mid-heel unit bottom wedge like this strappy Donald J. Pliner number! I mean, come on people... This just screams sexuality! And, lucky for us, comfort too. 

This is a shoe lovers dream come true and at only
$214 this little slice of heaven is budget friendly too! I found them here at Zappos. I mean, sure, you could spend your $214 on a Marc by Marc Jacobs shoe, or a sale priced Chloe or something... but who wants that!? Those shoes are hardly ever comfortable and they are too funky to last more than one season. 

This sandal is a timeless classic and will be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. This shoe is rated 5 stars on Zappos for all 3 categories: Overall, Look, and Comfort. WOW! 5 stars! And if you look under womens dress, then sort by popularity, this shoe is #1! Can you believe it!? Of all the shoes on their site, THIS is #1. So awesome.

Anyway, I just ordered mine in black AND in red (the red I'll save for a special occasion like a sexy date or a night out on the town) and I'm counting down the days until my package arrives!

Oh.... one more thing... APRIL FOOOOOOOLS!!!! hahahahahhaa. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that I wouldn't be caught dead in this hideous mess of a shoe. HA! Ok shoe lovers, enjoy your day. My work here is done. ;)