Christmas Eve

Via Spiga Monique

So I thought to myself that it would be rather festive if I could find a red and green shoe to kick off one of my most favorite of days. Don't get me wrong I enjoy Christmas Day just as much as the next person but I do believe I enjoy Christmas Eve Day more. I love all of the anticipation and the preparations and the general good cheer. However I certainly wasn't expecting to find such a deliriously adorable pair of red and green shoes. These manage to have all of the right elements don't you think. The combination of snake embossed leather and the pretty patent leather floral accent is fierce yet feminine. These are definitely going on my list as a must have for the season. In honor of the holiday I will not be posting tomorrow. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa! See you on Friday.