Hard Times = High Heels?


Watch CBS Videos Online

Firstly, thanks in advance to fellow shoe blogger Dexter for NOT getting mad that I'm totally stealing this video off your blog, The High Heel Times!

That said, check out this video (from the early show on CBS) which claims that as times get tough, women turn to higher heels. Pretty interesting, non? 

Past trends show that it's true, and I totally get it. I mean, when I feel like shit I can turn it around real quick like- simply by slipping into a sexy pair! I mean, really. My kooky brain would have never put 2 and 2 together like that. Go CBS! ha.

Anyway- check it out. 

OH! And even though they didn't mention us, they show a pair of LAMB booties (the grey ones next to the YSL's- click the link to get them in black from heels.com) as one of their "favorites". So ya. Go LAMB!