Did a little shopping today. My mom and I ran around town. We're both off until Friday this week and are enjoying some mother/daughter bonding time together. We had to run to Penzey's to pick up a few spices. If you have a Penzey's in your area, it should be the only place you get your spices. You can't beat the price for the quality. Seriously amazing stuff. We popped into Target after that to check out their storage containers. Before we left I decided to take a gander through the shoe department. I am looking for some slipper boots. Like these I saw on the Old Navy website.


I got distracted. Of course. The sweater boots (slipper boots?) were all but forgotten as soon as I discovered that the Sigerson Morrison collection for Target was on clearance.

Glam Crystal Bootie

Okay. Seriously. I love these! I snatched them up in a heartbeat. They are so cute on and they sparkle quite beautifully. Oh and the irony here is these $30 booties are 100% genuine suede. Take that Bakers! I'm so anxious to wear them. BTW when the hubs saw them he thought they were awful. LOL!