A MUCH Better Alternative to Uggs...



Ok, so yesterday I found these cute little pull-on boots at Brass Plum (Nordstrom) and when I slipped them on this morning I thought... what a great alternative to Uggs for those who just can't let go.

Hear me out. If you love Uggs it can't be for the looks, right? They're heinous.

So maybe you like the ease of a soft boot that you can just slip on and go? Well, these have the same function while being a lot cuter. 

Maybe you like the price? How much are Uggs? Like $150? That's pretty good for a pair of boots 
right? Well, these are only $79.95

Maybe it's the wear-with-everything tan color it comes in? Well these come in that same color! Look at that!

Anyway, my point is that I do understand comfort but let's not completely forget style, OK ladies? I mean, these are definitely not the cutest boots I own, but they're comfy and easy to wear and go. :)

Don't forget kiddies: Uggs rhymes with FUGGS for a reason.


(top- Target, studded cardigan- Hysteric Glamour, jeans- JBrand)