Holiday Wishlist...


Are we friends? 

Do you love me but hate buying me gifts 'cause I am so dang hard to buy for? Do you want to celebrate my diverse heritage by giving me both a Chritsmas and a Hanukkah  gift? Well, thank you. Let me help you out since I'm sitting here in China and have niente to do.

Ho Hum... this is what I am lusting after.



this blythe doll or THIS one or THIS one (though if you must, go to ebay so you don't get ass raped by those prices)


THEEEEESE shoes!! (8 1/2 please) **NEVERMIND. Pamela Anderson ruined this shoe for me.

Chanel skis? Sure, I'll take those.

YOU, following my blog. Awee.

And that is all for now. I don't want much I suppose. ;)

Also, please check out Chrismuhkkah.com cause it's great. I love the "Jewish" christmas songs. I really like "meshugga beach party". Oy!


***UPDATE***

ok, so I also found:

These adorable slippers (for indoor use only)

And my wacky hair post reminded me of THIS AWESOME STRAIGHTENER that I reeeeally want badly! 

K? K.