Night on the Town...

Me and my tranny hooker shoes went to LA last night for my friend Sascha's birthday bash. We went to Geisha House for some overpriced sushi and cocktails and then headed to her promoter friend's house for a little pre party action- including Arizona's beat box champion showing us his "mad skills" ( If I were talking to you in person those would be air quotes. Ya, I'm not afraid to use air quotes people. I'm bringing them back like J-Timb and sexy.)

Anyway- then it was off to Kress, which much to our shagrin, was hosting an Affliction party. Barf. If you don't know what that means, consider yourself below the douche bag radar. Don't bother Googling it.

So yea- this post is chock full of pics with lots of fun details. Check it out-


Banksy really wanted to be in the picture.



Would you believe I spent like 5 hours carefully ripping this shirt? I blame Carbon Couture for giving me the idea! (though hers is waaaaay radder)


He seriously wouldn't get out of the frame. He's so cute!
So these are my tranny hooker shoes. I love them and Jak and Jil blog inspired me to bust them out again. It's rare to have an occasion to wear them and not look insane.


You bad boy! Haha.


(shoes- Giuseppe Zanotti, leggings- American Apparel, shirt and coat- Forever 21, scarf- Alexander McQueen, bangles- Burberry and forever 21)

*** NEW PHOTO***
Just wanted to add this pic cause it shws my shoes a little better. haha