4th of July Getaway






Ben and I decided to get away for the weekend since our town gets a little out of hand for the 4th of July. So it was off to Palm Springs to stay at the beautiful Viceroy hotel. I went on a little mini shopping spree and bought most of these clothes at Nordstrom in their Brass Plum dept. Definitely one of my favorite places to shop for pretty cheap basics. 




(dress- BP, wedges- Chanel, tote- Goyard, glasses- Ray Ban)


(tank- JCrew, skirt- BP, shoes- Christian Louboutin, hat- Meilsa)

(skirt and tank- BP, shoes- Chanel, tote- Celine)



(onsie- vintage, shoes- Harajuku Lovers)

So I'm obviously obsessed with my new hat. I thought that it would be the perfect Palm Springs accessory! There's this awesome little hat store over at the Lab in Costa Mesa called Arth. They have some seriously great hats for guys and girls.
Anyway- just wanted to show you my poolside wardrobe lineup. The weather was beautiful if not a little too hot. The hotel was a perfect getaway and I recommend it to any of you who love to relax and have a great laid back vibe around you. We met some really cool people from LA and everyone was super friendly and sweet. We can't wait to go back!