Quintessential Black Pump

If you are in the market for a classic black pump then look no further. I've found the perfect pair.


Joan & David Flipp

I was on Piperlime taking an early look at some of their newly arrived fall styles when I came across these. These are truly, truly the epitome of a "classic black pump". The platform, the slightly curved heel shape, the almond toe, the black patent leather. This bad boy has all of the right elements. Now while I did find them on piperlime they are sold out of quite a few sizes so I took the liberty of doing a search and found them on zappos here. Just in case you love them so much you HAVE to have them. Now I will admit at $200 they aren't cheap but this is a shoe that you will find yourself reaching for over and over again. So much so that the cost to wear ratio will work itself out in no time. From the looks of it these also appear to have a nicely padded insole, perfect for strutting your stuff in comfort and style.