Better Late Than Never...


So I feel like a bit of a douche because I am SO late on this. I'm supposed to be your "insider" and I totally forgot to write about this! Shame on me.

Anyway, some of you may have heard that the company I work for, Titan Industries, is re-launching the Charles Jourdan brand. We launched the shoes this last show to a pretty good response, though honestly- not what we hoped for. There are some REALLY great shoes but overall it wasn't what the launch should have been. 
Luckily though, they've taken action already and hired a new designer! Now THAT my friends, is inside information ;)

The ads look great though, right!? I love them and think they did a great job! Jourdan was famous for their sexy racy ads and the one below, the Footwear News cover, is so 80's h-o-t!



These are 2 of my favorite shoes from the collection. They won't be available in stores until next year but luck me... I got my hands on um! Bwa-ha ha ha!!