So, So, Sad

Remember last week when I said I was going to be in trouble because I bought these...



Well I received them on Friday. There was a beautiful, glorious package sitting right next to the front door when I got home from work. Don't you love that? I brought them to my bedroom and tore into the box. The packaging was so lovely. I lifted the lid of that oh so sweet black and white striped shoe box. I was beyond excited to have finally purchased my first pair of L.A.M.B. shoes thanks to Rue La La. The first thing I saw was the dust bag. *Sigh* and then I pulled away the tissue and there they were in all of their black leather glory. I reached in, took them out of the box, kicked off my shoes and slid my foot oh so gracefully into my new shoes. I buckled the straps and..... CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! They're too effing small. WTF L.A.M.B.????? So now they are on their back to Rue La La.

I am praying that these fit.

If not I will be devastated. Dev.as.stat.ed.