Strap Me Up!


I'm not even going to pretend like every single time I have a meeting with Gwen I just act like it's a normal whatever thing. Like I just roll out of bed and throw on whatever... but that's how it's gotta look, right? hahahaha

I mean, I can't look like I try too hard, right?




(skirt and tank- BP, necklace- Intermix, shoes- Louboutin, bag- Balenciaga)

So this morning I woke up early and after 8 or 9 things, I ended up with the 2nd thing I had on. This. Boring you say? Pish posh.
It's casual yet stylish, no? It says "hey, I just threw this little ditty together and it's no big deal."
6 inch Louboutins for a 9am meeting? Noooooo sweat.

Anyway, I just want you all to know that I am human and yes I realize how cool it is that I get to meet with Gwen and yes, I get excited every time and a little nervous too and maybe that's lame but I'm a nerd and you just have to deal with it. :)

Oh- and the meeting went really well too, in case you were wondering. YAY!