Shopbop & A Shoebox

Do you remember waaaaay back when I posted about stepping outside of my shoebox? Well unfortunately I never took the plunge but I am bound and determined to plunge head first into fall 09. Completely identified with this statement made by one of my favoritist fashionistas.

"In the shorterm, Little Miss MBA and I made a pact.
To focus on buying edgier shoes.
Ones that will work for our corporate identities and our party lifestyle.
Ones that will keep up from feeling dowdy no matter what the scene :)"


Report Signature - Loring

I can't remember the last time I coveted a shoe with a lug sole. It was definitely in the late 80's possibly early 90's. LOL! These are straight up H.O.T. Most def. outside of my shoe comfort zone. I am loving the contrasting suede ankle cuff slightly covering the heel with multiple buckles and the cut outs on the sides. These are crazy sexy. Don't know if I could pull them off but I'd sure love to try.