Challenge: Mission Accomplished!

I did it! I didn't repeat my clothes for a whole month (not including accessories). It was actually quite fun. I dug out clothes that were feeling quite neglected in the back of my closet. I just may keep the challenge going. It allowed me to wear some oldies but goodies!
Thursday:
Skirt: Arden B's (Atleast 4 years ago)
Top: Banana Republic
Fave Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Carlos Santana
Yes, i wore this bedazzled skirt to work! I tried to dress it down with a classic button down. Did the croc wearing coworkers do a double take? Yes. Did I put an extra dip in my hip as I walked...YEP! HA!

I found a grafitti wall nearby and decided to snap a few pictures. I thought the building was abandoned but then I saw a garage door lift up! AAAHH! That explains the expression on my face...I set the timer, snapped a pic then hopped back in the car. I was trying to be creative because I seem to only have one pose...atleast I could give you some background scenery from time to time:) Can you tell that I love this belt?!?


Trench Jacket: Gap (last year?)
Daishiki: GOODWILL...(Yes it's a real daishiki too!)
Pants: Banana Republic
Striped Shoes: 9 West
Belt: Thrifted

Tuesday
Shirt: Banana Republic (I haven't worn this shirt in years!)
Skirt: Express ( I am not cheating either, I have ALOT of black pencil skirts)
Shoes: 9 West ( LOVE THESE)


Monday: See below post...this was a popular ensemble judging from the comments!

Also, scurry along to this blog and enter the TJ Maxx Gift card challenge...Tell her God's Favorite Shoes sent you too...So I can win something if you don't!


Did you do the challenge? How well did you do?