Challenge: Week 2


Here are some dresses that I have had altered. The black dress is what I wore Monday ( I really just threw that picture in to fill up the boxes). I had the bottom made into more of a pencil fit because I always prefer skirts tight around my hips. The red dress is one of my Goodwill finds. (100% silk) It's actually really cute as is but I think it looks more modern with a shorter hem. It looks bubbled because it was pinned...it will be a straight hem when it is done. Doesn't the short version look much better? I think so:)

Here is week 2! I did it...No repeats (accessories don't count). I even managed to squeeze some mini-challenges in this week. I wore some shoes that were clearly too dressy to wear to work but they simply made me happy. It was a four day work week, which is always great.


Monday: Labor Day
Tuesday:
Dress: JC Penney (earlier this year)
Bag/Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Nine West

Wednesday:
Dress: Anthropologie (Summer 2007
Belt:Goodwill
Shoes: Nine West
Thursday:
Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Kate Spade via Marshall's

Friday:
Dress: H &M (Philly trip in January; I had the neck made into a square neck..I am top headed...the girls need to breathe:)

I LOVE the Black and white Flowered Dress! This is only my second time wearing it.

Shoes: Kate Spade...(These are way too dressy for work but I needed a "pick me up" and these did the trick...they do hurt like hell though:)