Fall? Are You There??

Isn't Fall supposed to be here already? It was 86 degrees today!
Jess and I went power shopping at South Coast Plaza, so a pair of cute LAMB flats were in order!



(skirt- Kimchi & Blue, tank- Silence + Noise, belt- Urban Outfitters, shoes- LAMB, bag- YSL)


So, as you can see I cut bangs again. You like? I feel like myself again. :)
My Christopher Kane for Topshop dresses came in just now and I'm REALLY excited to wear them!! They look really great and the quality is good, except for the zipper on one of the dresses. It totally sticks, but I guess that's an easy enough fix.
I also got some new shoes (shocker, I know) and I think I'm going to rock them to go out with my friends tomorrow night in LA. I'll post as soon as I get back for sure!

Well, until then, have a good weekend! It's Friday so don't forget to tell your friends to follow me on Twitter! :)

xox

YIPPEE!