Home Sweet Home!

OMG you guys!! I missed home SO much! And the blog... I really missed the blog. :)

So, OK. I amidst my 10 working days in China was ONE fun day of shopping in Hong Kong! Real fun. Jessie (life long friend, fellow shoe designer) and I went shopping and I scored some great stuff.



Loving this NARS lip pencil in Dragon Girl. I've been wearing it every day and I really love the saturated matte red color- the blueness in the red makes my teeth look extra white and sparkly! Bonus.

And while I'm on this red kick- check out this awesome ring!! Ahhhh! It's so different, I adore it. It's red and gold coral holding a piece of crystal in the shape of coral. Love love love.


I found it at OnPedder but I don't know who makes it.


And finally... the piece I DIE DIE DIEEEEE for...............



No words. I effing love it. I can't wait to take better pics of it!!

I know, I know. No shoes!?!? Well, I am saving those for later ;) I am so exhausted and need a little nap. I'll be back tomorrow! I missed you all and hope you forgive me for my lack of posts. haha

XOXOXOX