OTK!! OMG!

So it's no newsflash that over the knee boots are the SHIT this fall, but I just wanted to share a few of my favorites with you from every price! :)

This super chic (and surprisingly cheap) version from Chinese Laundry was an instant hit when worn on Gossip Girl last year! They sold out practically the day after the episode aired. At under $100, I'm not surprised. There are tons of look-alikes on sites like zappos and heels.com

Jane of Sea of Shoes has been wearing these CO-OP boots lately and I really dig them! They'll cost you about $750 which is a good chunk of change, but a great investment. Their style is on trend but also pretty timeless.



I really love my Chloe OTK's. They make me all warm and fuzzy. I can not for the life of me find them on line but THESE are very similar in shape, (same heel and toe shape) but are in suede and have a little more detail on the top back. These are about $1200

Now these Stella McCartney boots are for professionals only ladies and gents. No, I don't mean ladies of the night... These are seriously serious boots. They are way passed over the knee- these babies are thigh-mother-effing-high. Don't mess around. Especially at $1595...


The downside is of course, Stella's aversion to using animal carcass as fashion.
Meaning? Well, meaning that these are going to make you sweat like a whore in church. But, if stanky thighs are your thing... do it! I'll sit here being jealous.

YSL kills it every season. This is no exception. I DIE for this boot and wish I could get them, but at $1700 they're over my price range. Amazing though, right? What a sexy little demi-wedge shape and simple clean silhouette. I love the little flair on the back too. Yum yum yum.


Now you know my buddy Christian was going to come out with an over the top over the knee, right? Well these amazing boots are the most expensive on my list but are so beautiful... they're worth it. That is, if you can afford it.
Que drool.
(click image to enlarge)

Ah Louboutin. You sure know how to dress a lady's feet. Next time I have an extra $1995 to spare, I'll be seeing you.