Friday Night Thrift!

I forgot to post Friday's pic for the Challenge. For some reason, I am really getting into men's style button down shirts. I kinda love the look these days. Can you tell that black pencil skirts and belts are essential to my existence? Belts are pencil skirts are essential when one is as curvy as moi'!
Authentic Burberry Shirt: Thrifted!
Belt/Skirt: Target
Necklaces: F21
Blue Vintage Clutch: Goodwill
Calvin Klein Shoes: Marshall's ( I have rediscovered my own shoes)
The Love of Jesus Christ: Priceless!
Okay, let me start by saying that I am not trying to force you to look at my butt! I simply heart this thrifted ALEXANDER MCQUEEN SKIRT AND HAD TO SHOW YOU WHY!! Look at the beautiful detail in the back. I got this a while ago but never got around to sharing this treasure. I. Die.!
I can't wait to wear this skirt with textured tights and heels and with boots!
Tell the truth, you kinda love it don't you? You should hate me because it was totally 4 bucks! YES! I thrifted an Alexander McQueen skirt for 4 bucks! I know it's tacky to tell the price but I am totally bragging right now...(insert image of me sticking my tongue out at the haters...lol)


And Yes...my dog (Frankie Beverly) was totally checking me out while I was taking these pics...I didn't even know he was there! Just like a dog, isn't it?
Oh..and I totally realize that most people are obsessed with the little crackhead model look that we are forced to see in magazines. I happen to like my curves and like to accentuate the positive. So if you are a rail thin person...rock on...If you are thick....rock on...if you are fat...rock on! (by the way...those models are more than likely shaped like me, they just have access to airbrushing:)
....if you are wondering what I am doing right now...I am petting my skirt right now. It brings me joy...temporarily atleast:)



For your viewing pleasure...HE HE HE HE!!!