Do It My Darn Self!


It's Monday and I'm ready for Friday already. This will be short and sweet because it's naptime. I saw a picture of Janet Jackson at last week's Fashion Week festivities and loved the look to death. I knew immediately that I could throw that look together. For a second, I did say to myself that even I would have have shown a little more "cleavage" than Ms. Nasty but I get it...she was going for the school librarian look. The look also put me in the mind of Michele Obama.

So here is my version of the Sexy Librarian/Teacher look. We will call this segment D.I.M...NOT...D.I.Y...because I DID IT MYSELF!




Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: 9 West
Bag: In Philly visiting my cousin Messa 5 yrs ago

The challenge is still going on...just thought would share my D.I.M with you:)