It's My Birthday!

Yay me! It's my birthday. I still get giddy about my birthday. I have plenty to grumble about but I choose not to today. Someone you know may not have opened their eyes this morning but I did.

The older I get, I get more grateful. I am grateful for my past, my present and my future. Most of all, I am grateful for my sanity because some people don't even have that. I know that everything and everyone in my life is there to serve a purpose. I am glad that I get another day to figure it out!

I could preach, but I won't. I remember a teacher once told me that the key to life is to just KEEP BREATHING...even I know that is not even something I can control. I am grateful for HIM who is in control though:)

Thank you for your readership, it really excites me to know that you guys read my ramblings.

The challenge is still going on...I will post pics later:)

I am 34 years old...WOW!!

...and I still can DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!

(I just aged myself by saying that!)