Beautiful Blues

I know I just blogged about a beautiful blue that I'm considering adding to my shoe wardrobe well... apparently I'm ahead of the curve because I received an email from Nordstrom earlier this week touting the latest sandal trend and guess what??? It's "Into the Blue". Here are a few of my top selections from the site.


This huarache style is all the rage so why not tap into two trends at once. A cork wedge and a woven lightly crinkled leather upper. The sling back strap keeps these from looking too heavy and I simply adore the dark blue hue.


Jeffrey Campbell - Vice

A triangular t-strap adorned with tonal beading? Yes, please! I'm betting that this bad boy is stunning in person. The leather upper combines with a 4 inch wooden heel and that color... Gorgeous turquoise reminiscent of the Caribbean. And this midwesterner loves to be reminded of the sea any chance she gets.


Fergie - Jolt

Another hot shoe by Ms. Fergie Ferg. You'll be giving your wardrobe a "jolt" with this sassy little number. Navy blue patent leather overlaps with bright blue and contrasting gray suede all leading down to a sweet little peep toe. An adjustable ankle strap and 4 inch stacked heel will have you kicking up your heels from now all the way through fall as these will work fabulously paired with tights.