Dinner with a Shoe Girl...



So my friend Jessie who I've added as an author on here, yet who hasn't posted since her first post (total guilt trippage) got engaged to a LOVELY young man named Mark, so we figured we should all get together and celebrate! We went to Gulfstreem in Newport and it was DEEE-LISH! 
I literally ate every single bite. oops.

I can't find my camera's USB cord so my camera is stuck with a cutie pic of us at dinner together!! :( Booooo. Why cant Olympus just use a regular freaking UBS. 

But I digress.

Oh well. Here's what I wore.




(jeans-JBrand, blazer- Kenna-T, shoes- Fendi)

I LOVEEEE these Fendi shoes. They are so rad! I love the sexy cutouts and the slight cone heel. I really like all these open/closed shoes happening. They're great transition styles.
These are in super soft suede too, which I think makes them extra rich. Plus, any shoe that requires a zipper to get into is OK by me!