Sale! Sale! Sale!(S)

Yay it's the Friday before a long weekend and you know what that means???? Sales!!!! See below for a couple of fab saving opportunities.

Just in case you haven't already seen the commercial I received this lovely email in my inbox today.



That's right! On Saturday, May 23 Old Navy is selling select flip flops for $1! I know! How crazy is that? You are limited to 5 pairs per person but I say grab a friend, grab your dog, and snag yourself up a pair or 5.

But wait, that's not all. I'm searching for a pair of new walking/running shoes and I was browsing around famousfootwear.com today and discovered that they are offering a coupon for an extra 20% off from now through May 30. I can't tell you how much this excites me. I love saving money and I really love saving money on shoes! Just click here to get to the site and print yourself out a coupon of your very own.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend and happy shopping everyone!