Blind Date in New York

So, since I got the Betsey job (!!!) that means I'll now be a bicoastal kinda gal! I figured it was time to make new friends in New York since my friend and fellow shoe designer Ana was in China and she was the only NY friend I had.

My friend Juls has a friend here and she stepped in to play matchmaker. Total blind date style!

Off I went to meet my new friend Jen for some vegan soul food at Red Bamboo... seriously. It was DELISH!! Jen and I became instant friends and even made a shopping detour where I got some pretty great stuff. This necklace thingy is my favorite find! I wore it with my new tiger sweatshirt (another great find) yesterday to run around the city with Betsey's design director.





You guys know I LOVE my Lanvin flats. Great for walking all day!


On our "date" Jen was wearing this necklace that I am now obsessed with and need to obtain. It's called the bicoastal necklace... perfect, no?
Anyway, it's back to California today but I'll be back in a couple weeks where I will make it my mission to have an outing with Miss Wendy B herself. ;)